Friday, November 14, 2014

Into the Wilderness

 
Into the Wilderness

"Into the Wilderness" is "long gone" and is somewhere on someone's wall (I hope). I painted this work in my studio - Karen's Studio 125 at Essex Studios in 2009 - not sure of exact date. It was on illustration board 22" w. x 30" h. using acrylic watercolors, India Ink and white gouache.

It's another one of my African-inspired paintings. It's whirling and full of fire energy - one of my "energetic abstracts".  Colors are swirled and intertwined. The white dotted black line forms add intensity to this special work.

If you ever see this painting - let me know. It was framed with a black frame and cream double-matt. I displayed it on my outside studio wall - for sharing - but not for taking. Reward $50 for any information leading to its return.

No comments:

Post a Comment